[WT-support] Re: Additional Items

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Apr 25 13:14:12 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier -- I guess I would prefer to have it work as it does in both TR
and MM -- that is, the software blocks the sending of your call while S&P,
but allows apparent dupes to be worked while running.  Can this be done in
the framework of Win-Test?  It seems unnecessary to ask the operator, each
time he screws up and calls a dupe, if he really wants to do that.

73, Pete N4ZR