[WT-support] Re: Additional Items

Mike UA9CIR lab3 at ekb.ru
Mon Apr 25 06:21:05 CEST 2005

Hello,

Simon M0CLW wrote on 25.04.05:
> In Win-Test, if I'm running, I hit <INS> to send his call and
> exchange, and then the + [plus] key to send TU etc. If I'm S&Ping, I
> simply hit F4 to send my call once, and if he comes back to me, I
> hit F2 to send the exchange. Not exactly brain surgery :)

I feel myself a dumb idiot as I only use one key in N6TR instead of
these 4, the ENTER key. I don't even need any special key to switch
between Run and S&P (When I'm in S&P and hit ENTER on a blank callsign
field, TR goes to Run mode and starts CQing. When I'm in Run and turn
the tuning knob, it switches to S&P).

73 Mike UA9CIR