[WT-support] Software review and advanced SO2R mode

Nick Sinanis F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at free.fr
Thu Apr 14 18:20:23 CEST 2005

Pete,

as I have been seeded by Phil F6IFY to use WT, I would like to add few
supporting comments:

- an excellent dev team that feels so comfortable with the solidness of
their releases, to the point of making an update release just few days
before a contest that they will run it from a dxpedition! And yes, it
does work.
- apparently very good sw engineering. As a user, you do not get the
feeling that the last fature added made out of WT a memory beast. I am
sure WT development will scale well for long.
- developers are very receptive on feedback and they do implement it
(just search this list)
- finaly the cost: Consider the ratio of new features/goodies/fixes you
get per $ and you'll be amazed. It would definetely be the kind of bucks
you pay and then forget it for long.

73's

Nick