[WT-support] Sound files

F6IFY f6ify at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 10:03:58 CEST 2004

Hi Goran and all wintest freaks,

   I would prefer an "only enter" option. In RUN mode after you type the
call sign in the 1st field, the "enter" key would send the F5/F2/Insert (or
other) key and pass to the 2nd field when you receive the number you hit
"enter" again and you send F3 (or other) and log the call. If you have a
correction in the call field you can use the spacebar key to return to the
call field without sending anything. In this case the "enter" key will send
the correct call (or just the correction) + TU $call and log. It would be
interesting to keep the possibility to cut the $call with the escape key in
case of big pile-up.
This is well implemented in Trlog or Writelog as an option. I am sure this
mode would increase the rate at FY5KE ;-)
GL @ Kourou I will try to pass over Jura mountain to give you points!

73 de Philippe - F6IFY