[WT-support] Sound files

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 25 20:14:06 CEST 2004

Hi Goran

Göran a écrit :

> Have never used voice keying before and just can´t get the keys set up
> in a smart way.
> F1 is recorded with CQ, F2 with 5914 and F3 with thank you and my call,
>
> I would like the F2-msg sent on the spacebar and F3-msg on the enter-key
> but how do I do it?

Well, unfortunatly, you can't do it within the current versions :-(

But it gives us ideas on future enhancements !

BTW, thanks to your mail, I found a bug (which seems to be in the code
since a long time) : In Phone mode, if you hit Shift-Ins or Shift-'+'
(num keypad), you're supposed to record sound files, *BUT*, in fact,
nothing is recorded. We'll fix it in a future version.