[WT-support] Sound files

Mm0eax at aol.com Mm0eax at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 00:56:28 CEST 2004

Hi Larry
    Very good point, i agree 100% of course, but its enough  that cq contest
etc is possible. Ive been trying different sounds files examples  and to be
honest just cant get win-t internal voice device to operate with my  microHAM
but i think this is a problem with the audio routing on my microHAM  rather than
the win-T, but i have no problem recording files on my soundblaster  and
saving them in win-t directory It works great for me ;-)
    Tnx guys for all help so far mark and i are now  registered win-t users
and hope to be running seriously in future contests using  win-t.

73s to all de Dave MM0EAX