[WT-support] Question on Win-Test and W5XD keyer

Nick Lekic ve3ey at rac.ca
Tue Nov 30 03:39:06 CET 2004

Hi

I am playing with the demo version of Win-Test.    This is a very nicely
designed contest logging software.

I have a question about W5XD keyer which I own.   I can't seem to be
able to switch between L and R radios.   The manual says a '*' (hash
mark) should be used but at least here nothing happens when I try to use
it.   Same goes if if I try to select it from Commands --> Active Radio
--> Swap Radios *  menu option.
The only way I am able to switch between L/R radios is by clicking on
the Frequency readout on the Radio1 / Radio2 bandmaps.

Also.  Is there any way to control cw-to-ptt delay for W5XD PTTs from
Win-Test?

Using Win-Test 2.2.6 demo on Windows 2000 PC here.

73,  Nick
ve3ey