[WT-support] Some coments

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 20:35:38 CET 2004

Hi Goran

Göran SM4DHF a écrit :

> I made one mistake of a OK-call but never found out how to change the
> call and save the new call.

I don't get it...

You just have to use the arrows to go on that QSO, type in the right
callsign and hit Enter (or the down arrow, or the space bar, or the tab
key, etc...).

> I also had a bad qso, got half a call but he never came back and i had
> already pressed insert and missed the chance to go back to the call
> window and clear it
> but maybe that is not possible.

I still don't get it...

Hit F11 to clear the entire "line" (wipes the current QSO).

Most of the Win-Test commands key are similar to CT. If you don't know
them, read the page manual named 'Keys'.

http://www.win-test.com/ref_manual/en/keys.html

> I had to enter BADQSO manually in the cabrillo file.

Why don't you remove this line as you were editing the Cabrillo file ?

> Running CQ and using insert and + is OK in a contest like OK/OM where I
> have very low running rate,
> but it is hard to find the insert and + keys on a laptop in real stress.

If you want, you can redefine all keys. Use options / define keys...

> Cu in CQWW CW , I will be CW2A from Uruguay

Good luck