[WT-support] Ukraine DX Contest Problem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Nov 6 16:14:38 CET 2004

Hi John

Thanks for ur mail

John Coleman a écrit :

> Just working a few stations in the Ukraine DX Contest and have
> encountered a problem. I have worked a couple of Polish stations on 20
> metres ssb and in the Oblast column there is a "?" and the score counts
> as 10 points. This happened on both stations, the first one had the "C"
> which was ok for a new country and then "?" in the O column and the
> second one just had the "?" in the O column.

You're right.

I just found the bug. My mistake...

There's no way to circumvent it with the current version. Your score
will be a bit more optimitic than reality ! (If you want your real
score, just add an F/ to the SP stations callsigns, and remove them
before issuing the Cabrillo file - or edit the Cabrillo file to remove them)

The next version will be OK, as usual.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks for this valuable report.