[WT-support] Zone 5 question CQWW Contest.

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Mon Nov 1 14:16:40 CET 2004

Hi all

Hope everyone had a good CQWW contest, could only just hear FY5KE on 15 here in VK6. Something I noticed during the contest nearly all my Stateside contacts that came up as Zone 05 were actually Zone 04. Can anyone explain the reason for this?. Is it to do with the callsign allocation or is it something in the CTY file. Its not a problem but just wondering why it happens or if anyone else noticed it.
Had lots of fun with 100 Watts and the program performed great, the more I use it the more I like it. Very easy to set up and works great no crashes.

73 all John VK6NU