[WT-support] Calcul des points ARRL160m

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Dec 5 12:29:35 CET 2004

I think that this is a problem in the ambiguous way ARRL states their
rule.  I believe that rule 5.1.2 says that W and VE stations score 5 points
for each QSO THEY have with a DX station.  I read 5.1.1 to mean that DX
stations count 2 points for each QSO THEY have with US and Canadian stations.

73, Pete N4ZR