[WT-support] Question on Win-Test and W5XD keyer

Nick Lekic ve3ey at rac.ca
Wed Dec 1 15:15:52 CET 2004

Hi

Thank you everyone for your help.  Philippe - F6IFY pointed out my
problem.   I should have thought about it earlier.
  For some reason the '*' key (shift + 8) doesn't work on my laptop but
if I turn the numlock on then key 'P' becomes the '*' button and Radio
switching works just fine but laptops do not have a separate numeric
keys.
While the numlock was on , I redefined the 'P' key (hash mark) to '\'
(backslash).     Win-Test is switching between two radios FB now.  When
the second radio has the focus, the white background box is on.
The SO2R audio functions (Split/Toggle/Latch) worked very well in both
cases.

Thank you again.

73,  Nick
ve3ey