[WT-support] Question on Win-Test and W5XD keyer

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Wed Dec 1 13:51:52 CET 2004

Hi Nick and all list,

   Now after some tests, I think I know what is going on with this hask mark
key problem '*'.
If you use, as me, an US keyboard the '*' key (shift + 8) does not works.
You must use the hash mark key situated in the numeric pad at the rigth of
the keyboard (between / and - keys).
Maybe our kind developpers could add the shift+8 key to switch the
multikeyer. I know they use a French keyboard.
I don't have one handy to check where is the * key.
Apart this, I think all is ok with the multi-keyer and Olivier have done a
very good job.

73 de Philippe - F6IFY