[Wrtc] Roadmap v1.0

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Sun May 14 07:53:01 CEST 2006

HI Oliver,

swap:

Actually I will have both radios connected to A computer through EZM I believe, so present SWAP commenad is OK. The B computer does not need to drive the CAT of Radio B is Operator A is doing the switching. I thought I will just share the passive CAT signal from Radio B with T connector to Computer B so that he can fill the bandmap.

Of course, it will great to have the SWAP possibility over network, that will make it much easier, but I thought of a way how to do it without it...

es5tv