[Wrtc] WT 2.30.1

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Sun May 7 13:50:39 CEST 2006

HI All,

I have just tried to test this new pass frequency to Sub
VFO feature and it seems that there are small bug in this
feature.
I have configured two radios MK-V and MP via EZ-Master
(1.37) and WT 2.30.1.

When clicking pass to sub vfo in radio 2 bandmap
(FT1000MP), it works ok. WHen doing same with Radio 1
bandmap (MK-V) nothing happens...

I swapped my Radio 1 and Radio 2 so that MK-V is radio 2
and MP is radio 1. Now frq passing works with MK-V (my
radio 2), but not with my radio 1 (mp).

Could it be so that there are something wrong in Radio 1
band map event listener?

Olivier also proposed:
>We can also imagine to let station B setting the "VFO B" (ie not active
>VFO) of station A through the network.

This kind of functionality is absolutely needed. This
would make much more efficient operating style possible,
because more responsibility can be moved to support
operator.

73 Marko OH4JFN