[Wrtc] wrtc wishes

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Tue May 2 23:22:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

as asked I post my list of critical WT issues for WRTC here. I consider the first two issues so critical that I would not use WT in WRTC without them. I hope other WRTCers can support the issues they consider important:

1. SWAP FREQUENCY command  - please create a SHORTCUT for that command and option for that command NOT TO CHANGE ACTIVE RADIO.

2. Band map ALL BANDS. Right now only shows the band of VFO A. In WRTC it would be important to see all bands and be able to click on the station on some other band to QSY there. Can it be added to the right-click menu on the Band Map to be able to choose Current Band - All Bands??

3. ESM mode

4. Auto sending (i.e. activating the Insert Key without pressing it at e.g. 3rd or 4th character of the callsign entered)

5. $CR working in SSB. Could create Quick QSL Messages etc. Insert and Plus are not modifiable in SSB unfortunately also.

6. If your message starts with $RESET then it cancels the LATCH mode. We really need this $LATCH command or something else to use LATCH mode at all. Or is it possible for the RESET not to cancel the LATCH mode?

7. CAT Polling with MP's is generating backround noise (pulses) in SSB (this is reported before in the list). NO POLL DURING PTT feature would be needed.

73

Tonno

ES5TV (in WRTC with ES2RR)

Support at win-test.com