AW: [Wrtc] Mode problem and Ctrl-S Frequency Problem

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Jun 30 00:53:06 CEST 2006

Bernd Och wrote:
> Here you are:
>
> Radio-A is on 14.040.00 CW/U    [...]    <Ctrl>+<ENTER>
>
> Radio-B (the old FT-1000MP) is on 14.195.00 USB and clicks
> on the spot:
>
>    1. The frequency 14.040.00 is taken over correctly
>    2. But the mode is lost. Also the old FT-1000MP does
>       not switch to CW/U, but stays in USB !
>
> BTW: If you need access to my computer: I have a Remote Control
> Software, which is operating over the Internet (https, tcp/443).
> I can give you access to my desktop, if this would help...
> (not now, but maybe tomorrow or on Saturday...)

Hi again Ben,

Well, I fully confirm the problem with spots on CW. When the radio is on
SSB and you click on a CW spot, the radio does not switch into CW
(actually, it does but only for a few ms).

I have fixed this in my devel trunk (but tested only with an Icom radio).

The 700 Hz problem still is a mistery!... Yes having access at least to
your radios or your desktop would be fine. I'll be busy tomorrow but I
have managed to work on this problem on Saturday.

Olivier / f5mzn