[Wrtc] Few more bugs with beta2

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jun 27 09:07:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

>      > 1) CTRL+P starts hamcap but no prediction is shown in the qsy window
>
>     Actually, the QSY wizard was specifically written for the CQWW contest,
>     and doesn't always work for other contests (it is based on DXCC as
>     mults). This should be improved in the future. But it requires some (?)
>     work to tune the decision algorithm for all contests.
>

> OK. Is it difficult to implement the same logic as cqww for WRTC? Or is
> this a major re-write?

Let me see. BTW, is it allowed to use such an help tool?

>      > 3) Mode is still not preserved when double-clicking on callsigns from
>      > the announcement window (This can be very annoying and makes this
>      > feature virtually unusable).
>
>     What radio(s) are you using ?
>
> We were using FT1000MP Mk I. Are we doing something wrong?

Very odd! I'm afraid it can be an issue of the MK I. Anybody else has
the same result?

I'll add CTRL+S without any confirmation as a special shortcut for the
WRTC version.

Larry: have to time to check the mode problem (annoucement window)?

73 de Olivier / f5mzn