[Wrtc] Version 3.0.7-wrtc

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Jul 6 08:48:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

I hope that are arrived safely in PY and that everything is fine with you!

5B4AGC reported a problem with the CW Auto Sending mode which is fixed
in version 3.0.7-wrtc available now. Sri for the last minutes troubles.
I don't know if all of you can read emails, so please tell the other WT
users you know that a v 3.0.7-wrtc is out.

BTW, I've been reported that cabrillo output is limited to 50 QSO with
the wrtc version. I have made many tests here and everything is fine as
far as I can see. Anyway, it's a good idea to check before the end of
the contest!

Thanks, and good luck!
--
Olivier / f5mzn