[Wrtc] PASS TO SUB VFO feature

Matt IZ3EYZ iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Tue Jul 4 01:21:16 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier.

I was reported by 9A1UN and 9A5CW the following problem:

RADIOA MKV
RADIOB:K2
NETWORK: 2xpc networked, unfortunately one with 3.0.5 and the other one with
3.0.3

They tried to send a PASS FREQ to the MKV via network using the K2.
The "PASS TO SUB VFO" feature wasn't working, they said.

Might this problem be related to the different WT ver. they were using??

I think you told me few months ago that such feature should work properly
with the above setup.

Probably I will lookup mail till late morning (11am or so).

Then I can't give you any help before Wendsday afternoon (evening in EU),
when I reach FLN.
After that we can unpack stuff.

We will have internet connection, so 'll stay tuned.

73

Matt.EYZ
on behalf of K2 WRTC teams :-)