AW: [Wrtc] wt-3.0.3-wrtc

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Sun Jul 2 23:26:39 CEST 2006

I took the setup apart already:) but I guess it was that I had one radio on 80m LSB Split (both VFOs same band and mode) and the 2nd radio on 20m CW Split. CTRL-s changed the frequencies correctly but the mode did not change. LSB stayed on 1st radio and CW on 2nd radio. Without split everything was solid.

tonno