[Wrtc] WRTC

Matt IZ3EYZ iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Sun Jul 2 01:22:47 CEST 2006

As the others, I 'd like to express my deep thanks to the whole WT crew.
Always a prompt and superb support to fix bugs and to develop new features
in the last months, plus an extra effort to solve the last minute items this
week.

I 'm sure WT will rock in WRTC like "ZIZOU" did this evening :-)

Take care.

73

Matt.EYZ
on behalf of EYZ/UN  YT