[WT-support] Alpha Amp window ??

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jan 11 07:23:24 CET 2022

There's no Alpha window;  Win-Test just tries to keep the Alpha amp on the
same band as the radio.  I tried it with an Alpha 86 or 87A a little  many
years ago, but the band changes sent by Win-Test were not reliable, or the
amp. would change bands back and forth unexpectedly, so I didn't use it
again.  I no longer have the Alpha amps.

I don't think it will work with the Alpha 9500 unless the command set is
the same as older Alpha amps.