[WT-support] corrupt QTC file in WAE SSB contest

Achim (Jim), DL1DAW dl1daw at darc.de
Thu Sep 16 18:18:12 CEST 2021

Dear supporters,
unfortunately (by accident) I tried to open the programme file „Wintest“ by doubleclicking on the file „dl1daw.wt4.qtc“.
That did not work properly, of course. Wintest opened and I created my log files (ADIF and Cabrillo) and closed the Programme. However, Wintest saved the QTC-file as „dl1daw.wt4.qtc.wt4“. As a result there are no QTC in the Cabrillo LOG-file!
I renamed the QTC- file to the correct name (I cancelled the extension .wt4) and opened the programme with the correct file „dl1daw.wt4“. Wintest opened but closed immediately – no chance to recover..?
Can you help me and make all my files workable?

I would highly appreciate any help!!!
vy 73 es 55

Achim, DL1DAW
Web: https://www.bgkweb.de/