[WT-support] Problems with Miroham MKII WK and WT

Ricardo Navarrete ricardoea4zk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:43:29 CET 2021

Hello All

Last LZ contest I experienced a problem with winkey and Wintest, I need to
test with N1MM and DXLog. The problem is with my spots in reverse beacon
network and skimmers. When I'm cqing most of the skimmers spot me as EA4M
but there are few spotting me as TA4M , well I tried with some more
different callsigns (EA ham radio friends) and I got the same issue. I
configured Win-test to use cw through DTR instead of using winkey and
everything went fine.

Any thought??
My equipment is a FT-2000

Thanks
Rick EA4M

--
Ricardo Navarrete López
ricardoea4zk at gmail.com

Este envío es confidencial y está destinado únicamente a la persona a la
que ha sido enviado. Puede contener información privada y confidencial. Si
usted no es el destinatario al que ha sido remitida, no puede copiarla,
distribuirla ni emprender con ella ningún tipo de acción. Si cree que lo ha
recibido por error, por favor, notifíquelo al remitente.This transmission
is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. If you believe that you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender.

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>