[WT-support] OK-OM DX CW 2021 contest this weekend

Martin OK1HMP ok1hmp at seznam.cz
Fri Nov 12 11:20:15 CET 2021

Dear friends,

we invite you to participate in the next round of the OK-OM DX CW Contest, which will take place in a few days: 13 - 14 November 2021 from 12:00 to 11:59 UTC.

It is HF contest on standard bands 160-10m in CW operation.

The Czech Radio Club and the Slovak Association of Radio Amateurs, together with sponsors, prepared a large number of plaques for the winners of individual categories.

To promote the interest in our international OK-OM DX CW contest, we would like to announce two special plaques for this year's top score for the Scandinavian station in the LP and HP categories.

ATTENTION: The LOGs must be sent within one week after the end of the contest. More precisely to 21.11.2021, 23:59 UTC

This year, we have for you again PRE-contest maps of OK/OM district occupancy. We tried to contact as many OK / OM stations as possible, in order to ensure the greatest possible occupancy of districts.

Below you will find links to maps of OK / OM districts that should be active in the contest:
http://okomdx.crk.cz/precontest%20maps%20/2021_OK-OM-DX-CW_OK%20okresy.png
http://okomdx.crk.cz/precontest%20maps%20/2021_OK-OM-DX-CW_OM%20okresy.png

Another great news is that VERY RARE DISTRICT = CHEB (DCH) will be activated this year. The district of Cheb has not been activated for at least 7 years.

You can find the rules of the contest at http://okomdx.crk.cz/index.php?page=english
The LOGs are sent via the web interface at http://okomdx.crk.cz/index.php?page=send-log
Website of OK-OM DX contest at http://okomdx.crk.cz/
The current database for Win-test: http://okomdx.crk.cz/misc/OKOMDX.dtb

Finally, let us remind you of two interesting diplomas that are directly related to the OK/OM districts: OK COUNTIES AWARD and PRAHA AWARD on the CRC website: https://www.crk.cz/ENG/AWARDE

On behalf of the organizers and the contest committee,
Pavel OK1VK and Tomáš OK1IC