[WT-support] Contest recorder settings

Bernhard Buettner dl6rai at posteo.de
Fri Nov 5 21:44:23 CET 2021

Hi Rifat,

I also have an IC-7410 and it does not have the CW sidetone on the RX audio. The audio is silent during TX. Win-Test can do nothing about this, unfortunately.

My solution was to generate a synthetic sidetone (hardware modification).

73 Ben, DL6RAI

Bernhard Büttner
dl6rai at posteo.de
Obere Dorfstrasse 21, 86556 Stockensau, Germany
+49 (0) 8257 9276757