[WT-support] Unable to Buy WT

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 2 07:08:51 CET 2021

OK, if I go to

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1840

and enter my callsign and email address, and leave the customer number
field blank, I get the "Inconsistent data" screen quoted below, otherwise
it goes to PayPal.

Chances are you already have a license, you just have to find the email
from the Win-Test robot with the download password, so you can get a fresh
copy and register a new PC.

Please follow the instructions in the FAQ page:
https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#When_I_attempt_to_download_Win-Test_4_the_web_site_asks_for_a_login_and_password._What_should_I_use.3F

Search your Gmail for a message with the subject line:  Achat de Win-Test,
by entering this in the Gmail search box exactly as shown:

subject:"Achat"

Looks like you used to use kl7tc at gci.net, so that may be the registered
email address for Win-Test you would have to enter on the form to be
consistent.

If you find nothing, send an email to Hervé,F5HRY", f5hry [ at ] wanadoo
dot fr with your callsign and old email address and he can update to your
new email address and provide your license number and the
download password.  You probably won't have to buy Win-Test unless you only
purchased Win-Test Version 3, over 12 years ago, and never upgraded to
Version 4.

Here's the screen you saw, which tries to explain this.  I don't think the
site administrator monitors those emails.

*Inconsistent data*

Inconsistent data were detected.

Please check that all purchase data you entered were correct.

Possible errors :

If you want to purchase a complete version :

[image: -]  If you already have an account, use its number
[image: -]  The email address is not correct (check its syntax), or is
different from the one already used in our database
[image: -]  Your callsign is not correct : Don’t use ANY extension !
[image: -]  Check you don’t already own a licence for this version !

If you want to purchase an upgrade :

[image: -]  Check you are eligible to this upgrade
[image: -]  Your callsign is not correct : Don’t use ANY extension !
[image: -]  Check you don’t already own a licence for this new version !

An error report has been sent to the site administrator.