[WT-support] OmniRig & CW keying

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu May 6 12:49:15 CEST 2021

Hi Franck et al.

Le 05/05/2021 à 17:02, dl2alf a écrit :

> The OmniRig ActiveX object gives you a “PortBits” interface which allows
> read/write access to the RTS and DTR line (and read access to the others)
>
> Is it worth to give a try implementing this in Win-Test?
>
> If not, I can live with above mentioned solution, tnx.

Thanks for the info. I will take a look, but as the source code related
to Omnirig hasn't been touched since 2009, I clearly need some time to
refresh my memory to dig into ;-)  I'm currently busy on other topics
right now, but I add it to my TODO.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées