[WT-support] CQ WPX the Multi-Transmitter Distributed

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 21:22:38 CET 2021

Hi Rafael

Le 24/03/2021 à 18:34, Rafael Meneses a écrit :

> I have downloaded the files that you indicate, the first of all
> wtTunnelSrv when I run it a windows command window opens and disappears,
> I don't have time to do anything I'm using Windows 10 (I run it as
> administrator and it also disappears)
>
> What can I do to continue with the process that you indicate?

I repeat :

wtTunnelSrv is a command-line program.

foo bar)

It means you must open a command line window in the appropriate
directory and execute the program following the syntax above.

> Hi, looking at the contest settings I don't see the Multi-Transmitter Distributed mode (MULTI-DISTRIBUTED) for the next WPX? I think I have the latest version of Wintest installed

The Multi-Distributed category has been implemented in the build #801 of
the dev / nigthly version that is available in the nightlies directory :

http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/

As F6BEE suggested, you can also use the current version and select the
Multi-Multi category setting and edit the Cabrillo file before sending
your log.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées