[WT-support] MicroHam settings

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jun 25 15:19:40 CEST 2021

Hi

> I would like to actually use the speed potentiometer to set WPM for both Win
> -Test and MKIII, and do not use any other means for changing CW speed. This
> is somehow limited to 20WPM minimum. My question is: is it hardcoded into
> Win-Test executable, or is there any way to change this setting in ini or by
> other means ?

It's hardcoded and can't be modified by any means.

The only way to decrease speed below 20 wpm is to use Alt-F9, but I
understand you wanted to use the WK pot.

> About SN display - the contest is mixed mode, SSB mostly. I just would like
> to be able to transfer current SN to MicroHam WinKey and increment it with
> every QSO done, so it can be displayed on MicroHam device display. I do not
> know if it is possible, hence the question.

I have to check the MK manuals but I don't think a microHAM API exists
for such a feature. In any case, it's currently not implemented.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées