[WT-support] Bad timestamp

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jul 13 14:06:42 CEST 2021

Hi Jose

Le 13/07/2021 à 12:12, Jose Ramon a écrit :

> Yes, that worked if there was a full time shifting problem in the whole
> log with a single station.
> You can choose one station and add/subtract some time but to the whole
> log, not to a specific range of QSOs.
> There are both options for that, QSO range and station name,  but it is
> a unique toggle tick, so you cannot mark both options.

Indeed, you're right.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution at this moment for this issue by
using Win-Test. I will check if this can be modified/improved in a next
version, but it won't be available soon.

If you send me privately your log with the complete details of the Q to
be shifted and the amount of shift, I should be able to do it with a
quick and dirty code ;-) . Let me know.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées