[WT-support] Bad timestamp

Jose Ramon jr.hierro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:31:12 CEST 2021

We had a problem on the WT tunnel with one PC during the last IARU HF
championship.

Around 2 hours after the contest started for some reason the PC was making
loops on the WAN (there was only one PC on that LAN) so we restarted the
internet router and it was solved but we did not notice that the PC changed
the time (it was using Dimension4 for time accuracy).

Now we have for several hours a difference of 9 minutes for the 15m SSB
QSOs on all logs in the network.
I recall there was a command or a tool for changing the time for a certain
QSO range but not for an unique band?

73
Jose EA7X, on behalf of the EF4HQ team, URE.