[WT-support] hotkeys not working on one of my installations

wigi at kl0r.com wigi at kl0r.com
Thu Jul 8 07:49:48 CEST 2021

Hello everyone:

One of my win-test installations does not respond to <alt-(x)> commands. for
example, alt-v does not open the code speed dialog, and alt-F9 does not
change the SSB tempo. I can't tell you to what extent this problem extends,
but my sense is that many if not most of the key combinations do not work.
As an aside, if I type in SPEED into the log window, the code speed dialog
DOES appear.

I suspect I have hosed something up. but installing 4.37 did not improve it.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Wigi, KL0R