[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2021 - multiplier list of HQ stations

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Fri Jul 2 19:36:45 CEST 2021

Dear all

This is a follow-up about the multiplier list of HQ stations in 2021 and my
e-mail from June 15.

N6TV, Bob has created the files to be used in:

N1MMLogger+

Win-Test

Writelog

DXlog.net

TR4W

SkookumLogger

UcxLog

The files can be found at  <https://bit.ly/itudtb> https://bit.ly/itudtb
Please download the zip-file, unpack and save all files and FIRST !! read
the readme.txt file with manual to install the files to your log program.

To test that you have the correct file, please install the help file to your
log program and type

OF0HQ - must be Aland Island and code SRAL

EX9HQ - must be code ARUKR

If you for these 2 call signs get an ITU zone you have not installed the
correct help file.

N6TV and I will continuously update our files and the help files above will
be updated

PLEASE SEND ERRORS AND UPDATES OFF THE LIST AND DIRECT TO contest at oz0j.dk
<mailto:contest at oz0j.dk>

Thank you.