[WT-support] wt 4.34dev

dl5ym1 at gmail.com dl5ym1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:34:31 CET 2021

Hello ,

seems to work on final wt4.34 again.  I do not know with bandchanges
(ww160 is monoband)

And YES: BTW   TRX ist set to 9k6 fix; PA set to 9k6
microHam worked always corecct and showed mt exact frequency ...only
WT4.33 and 4.34dev  was hanging behind (switch OFF/ON  CI-V transceive
in the menu helped for short time, but not whole contest )

Looking like any internal time-out(s)

win10 32Bit ( 20H2)
and only Win-test versions (4.29 did correct)
N1mm, UCX-Log  does correct.

I know it is hard to find if errors are not reproducible

73
Fred