[WT-support] FT-991A + Win-test

Sebastien ALBAUT sebastien.albaut at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 25 10:02:57 CET 2021

Good morning evrybody,

I prepared yesterday, my station for the next week end, French HF contest, and i
try to setup my soft win-test with my FT 991A.

I've already  done that last year but I've  trouble with setup.

When I configure like HB9AMO explain with my 2 com enhanced and standard, I try
to send cq in cw and the post emit the first dash (da di da dit only the da) and
stopped. My com was for example com 3 and com 4 and become just after com 5 and
com 6. If I configure again with com 5 and 6, it's the same only the dash and
com become com 3 et 4.

I had exactly the same trouble last year with another PC. I change the PC, I've
format it, installed all again and it's exactly the same. Several times.

Have you some ideas in order to help me.

Sorry for my English, it's difficult to explain.

73 Qro's

F5SLR Sébastien For F8KHO/P