[WT-support] Installing win-test on second pc

Andyctr andyctr at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 19 15:04:07 CET 2021

Hello, in 2012 I purchased win-test and used on my pc with good results. This pc is now old and slow and I have a new pc, I kept my customer number and registration key from my purchase and have made a new registration key request which has come through. My problem is how do I install win-test on my new pc, if I try the download full version it asks me for  a user name and password which I don’t have, if I down load the trial version and try to access help, register software I get the message saying it is demonstration version which can only be used for 2 weeks.
I have tried on line help but no joy. Any help or advice would be appreciated
73
M0CTR

Sent from my iPad