[WT-support] About Modify standard messages

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Feb 23 14:28:03 CET 2021

Hi Yoshi

Le 20/02/2021 à 06:39, Y.Tanabe a écrit :

> I tried changing the display resolution setting, but the problem was not resolved.
> I had already downloaded and checked msflxgrd.ocx.
> However The problem did not go away.
> Is it a problem only for the Japanese version of WINDOWS 10?

Well, at least it seems not to happen with western versions of win10, so
it makes fixing rather hard without running such a version.

Plese use Shift + Fx as a workaround to set the messages individually,
or use Save as / Import and edit the .smgs file if you feel more
confortable with it.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées