[WT-support] ALL ASIAN DX CONTEST

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Sep 7 19:06:24 CEST 2020

Hi Gilles

Le 07/09/2020 à 18:37, VE2TZT a écrit :

> About the ALL ASIAN DX CONTEST, it looks like in the Cabrillo generated
> by Wintest, the CONTEST line is:
>
> CONTEST: ALL-ASIAN-CW or CONTEST: ALL-ASIAN-SSB
>
> while the JARL web site
>
> https://www.jarl.org/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/AADX_Cabrillo.htm
>
> indicates :
>
> CONTEST: AADX-SSB or CONTEST: AADX-CW I do not know if it is correlated
> but I sent my log with ALL-ASIAN-SSB yesterday and it did not appear on the list of received logs.
> Today I have replaced  ALL-ASIAN-SSB byAADX-SSB and it appeared in the list within the minute and I received
> the confirmation e-mail too. 73, Gilles VA2EW

Tnx for this report.

I guess their "filter" was wider before, as no one ever mentioned this
modification before ;-)

Anyway, it's been fixed in the source code, so it will be available in
the next release (and the next dev versions as well).

Tnx again and 73

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées