[WT-support] Win-Test control IC9100 via Microham MKII

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 21 11:31:32 CET 2020

Jens or anyone else with an IC-9100.

Laurent found the IC-9100 bug.  Try the latest wt_dev nightly build with
radio type IC-9100 instead of OmniRig.  Turn CI-V Transceive back ON in the
radio menu since OmniRig has to turn it OFF.  But, wt_dev is English only.
Use the default CI-V address 7C in the radio menu.

See http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT for
installation instructions.

File is at http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/