[WT-support] IC-705 address

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 2 22:06:25 CET 2020

Hi Jaakko

Le 02/11/2020 à 21:29, Jaakko Silanto a écrit :

> How could I change the address from Win-Test for IC-705.
> The IC7300 and address 94 work fine with IC-705, but I would like to
> keep the IC-705 address as A4.

Select the IC-Generic radio, and add an IcomGenericRadio1 (or
IcomGenericRadio2) key in the [Interfaces] section of the wt.ini file,
as described here :

https://docs.win-test.com/wiki/WT.INI#Generic_ICOM_radio

BTW, despite the IC-7300 setting is working for the IC-705, clearly,
there are differences in the CI-V commands set between those two
transceivers (especially to access the CI-V transceive setting).

To make things easier, I will add this transceiver in the next version.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées