[WT-support] Trying to Register a new PC

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Thu May 21 07:50:49 CEST 2020

Have you logged in at http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1750
with your username and password? – and downloaded the latest version after
login?

Or do you try to buy a new license?

Have you changed your e-mail address since your first registration/buying of
Win-Test?

Have you installed Win-Test on the new PC with administrative rights?

73 Joe, OZ0J

 <https://english.oz0j.dk> https://english.oz0j.dk