[WT-support] (no subject)

RIFAT TULTAK rifattultak2 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:52:46 CEST 2020

Hello

  My problem is band map not working. wtDX Telnet is connected and working.
User manual I read all over. I carefully followed the suggestions in the WT
support mailing list and did not get any results. I deleted the WT
software, deleted all the files in C and reinstalled it. I have been
dealing for days, but there has been no improvement.

  Can you help with another suggestion or connect remotely to my pc. If I
do not get any results, I will stop using WT.

Thanks\Merci  73

Rıfat Tultak
TA2SE