[WT-support] ARRL FD 1D

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Jun 28 14:57:06 CEST 2020

Hi Bruce

Le 28/06/2020 à 14:13, k6zb at arrl.net a écrit :

>     I’m running WT 4 as category 1D, which in the past would receive no
>     credit for working other D category stations. However, the ARRL is
>     allowing D to work all categories for credit this year. How can WT
>     accommodate this? Right now, there is no credit for D.

I just released a dev version including this exceptional rule.

http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/wt_dev.zip

If you never used a dev version before, please read
http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT

Anyhow, even if the 1D Q aren't currently credited with the current
version, there are chances they will be credited by the contest robot
after submitting your log to the ARRL.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées