[WT-support] AADX-Multipliers ?

dl5ym1 at gmail.com dl5ym1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:24:50 CEST 2020

Hello,
cty*  was here first idea  , downloaded a new, reload log (tried also
cty.dat)  -  Nothing changed

Hmmm  why it not  happend before I reached the 200 QSOs ? ;-)
Later (on 40m) it was again correct

dl5ym
dxcpfx= DL; Contest: allAsianDXContest;
SingleOP - CW
overlay: --

and ..do not forget: somtimes it works correct

like:
20 16:42 JN2AMD 599 599 62 JN2
20 16.45 RD8D	599 599 50 RD8
20 16:47 JR2AWS	599 599 63 !!!!!