[WT-support] Mixed mode support microham u2r

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 13 11:14:33 CEST 2020

The u2R (microHAM micro2R), unlike the microHAM MK2R+, has no CAT
connection to the radio, so it doesn't have an easy way to automatically
determine the frequency or mode of the radios.

However, in Win-Test, if you type MKSETUP [Enter] in the Win-Test logging
window (or select Options | MK/MKII/MK2R/u2R configuration... from the
menu), and check the box labeled "Enable the DVK integrated into the
microHAM Device", then it will use the voice keyer function (DVK) of the
u2R on Phone, and that may force Win-Test to command the u2R to switch
keyer modes between phone and CW.