[WT-support] ALT-F4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jul 4 04:34:25 CEST 2020

I cannot replicate this on WT 4.30.  Have not tried WT 4.31 yet.

For me, F4 does not change the RUN frequency indicated by a yellow arrow in
the band map.

Type DEFINEKEYS [Enter] in the logging window, and make sure F4 has not
been remapped to F1.
Type SCRIPTS [Enter] in the logging windows, and make sure no unusual
script has been assigned to F4
>From the menu select Operating, Modify the scenarios or use the Secondary
Radio Window to double click on the active scenario, and make sure no
scripts are being called there that might change the RUN frequency.

If you can't figure it out, send me your .wt4 file, your wt.ini file, and
your SO2R_Advanced.ini file as attachments, or in a Zip file attachment,
and I'll see what I can find.  You can locate these files using the File |
Explore | Log directory and File | Explore | /cfg directory menus.