[WT-support] WT ROTATORS

Don Beattie g3bj.don at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:53:27 CEST 2020

I'm new into the remote control of antennas and I have a simple question
(!).

I have two rotators here, each controlling yagis which have 10/15/20/40
metre capability. My station is SO2R, so often one band is 20m and the
other 15m. Right now, when I click ctrl-f12 to turn the yagi on the "A"
station, the other yagi follows, even though I am using 15m on the B
station and I don't want it to move. The two rotators are in different
groups, of course, and in each group the antennas are listed with their
band capability.

Is there a way to associate one rotator with either the "A" or "B" station
in SO2R?

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W