[WT-support] R: MicroHam u2R - Micro 2 R - SSB Latch mode

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Apr 15 19:30:28 CEST 2020

So when the Latch LED is ON, you want the footswitch to move both
headphones to the non-transmitting radio, and when Latch LED is OFF, you do
not want the footswitch to move the headphones at all.

It seems the microHAM u2R firmware does provide that option.  There may be
nothing Win-Test can do to override that.

Q:  What happens if you hold the footswitch down and press Ctrl-Alt-A
(AltGr-A) or Ctrl-Alt-T (AltGr-T)?

If the headphones move while the footswitch is closed, then a LUA script
(microhamFsOn) could be written to move the headphones the same way.  But
if the headphones don't move, then there is nothing Win-Test can send to
the u2R that will do what you want.

In that case, my best suggestion is to use the Audio tab to reprogram
Manual TX 1 and Manual TX 2 (footswitch) to always activate STEREO mode.  I
know that is not what you want, but it will always let you hear what is
happening in both radios, just not with both ears.